Zeta is the 5th Chapter of Sigma (STTI) and is located at the University of Minnesota.
This has been an unprecedented year for all of us, as we deal with the effects of the pandemic. Nevertheless, we continue to work towards our goal of growing our chapter and engaging our membership. As the new president for the chapter, I hope to continue on in the legacy left to me by our past presidents.
I feel extremely fortunate to have the privilege of working with this amazingly talented, committed and ambitious Board:
- Penny Kessler, DNP, Vice President
- Jason Concannan, Treasurer
- Niki Gjere, PhD, APRN, CNS, Secretary
- Laura Kirk, PhD, RN, Past President
- Raney Linck, DNP, RN
- Erika Timko-Olson, PhD, RN
- Nasra Giama, DNP, RN, PHN
- Marlene Garvis, MSN, JD
- Member: Sharon McGill, DNP, MA, RN
- Leadership Succession:
- Chair: Stephanie Gingerich, DNP, RN
- Member: Colleen Kraft Peyer