Greetings Alpha Tau members,
I am delighted to serve as our chapter’s newly elected President. Our board members consist of a distinguished team of nursing leaders who are committed to contributing to the continual growth and success of Sigma’s initiatives to support our newest and future inductees and nurse leaders.
On June 18th, 2019, I had the pleasure of addressing Rutgers new Ph.D. students during their orientation. It was great to see that most of the students were Sigma members and others agreed to renew their membership, while some expressed an interest in our August 2019 Mentorship Program. On July 2nd, 2019, the board’s Transition Meeting. The treasurers presented the annual report, which was then followed by our Planning Meeting.
2019-2021 Board Members:
Donna M. Fountain, President
Eleni Pellazgu, President-Elect
Kara Kaldawi, Vice President
Sakura Ando, Secretary
Avril Keldo, Treasurer
Sherry Stein, Co-Treasurer, Governance and Leadership Succession
I look forward to your participation in key upcoming events:
- General Meeting/ Educational Program: October 2019 or February 2020
- Tristate Consortium, University of Delaware: October 20th, 2019
- 45th Biennial Convention, Washington DC: Delegates President and Past-President, November 16th - November 20th, 2019
- Sigma Induction - May 3rd, 2020
- Transition Meeting - June 29th, 2020
Stay tuned for updates and Save-the-Date notices in our upcoming newsletters!
Donna M. Fountain, Ph.D., RN
President, Alpha Tau