Call for Applications
In support of our mission to contribute to the advancement of nursing scholarship, the Eta Pi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing invites our members to apply for the 2019 Eta Pi Research Award.
The award amount is $500.
Eligibility for application includes:
- Current membership in the Eta Pi chapter of STTI
- Apply here for Nurse Leader membership if you have never been an Eta Pi Chapter member, or go here to renew your membership
- Contact Eta Pi if you are an Undergraduate student to find out about membership eligibility and for instructions about how to apply.
- Research that contributes to the advancement of nursing science
- Research that is in progress (in progress is defined as having Institutional Review Board (IRB) or institution approval for research, through project completion)
The recipient must also be able to present his or her research findings at the 2019 Fall Eta Pi Scholarship Day, Tuesday April 30, 2019 at UW Oshkosh (location and date to be determined). For those who live far away, we will work with you to present electronically.
Click on the document name below to download the application for the Research Award.
The application deadline is extended to Sunday March 31, 2019 at midnight US Central Time (GMT-6).
E-mail applications to Terese Blakeslee at firstname.lastname@example.org