Hello Epsilon Members!!
Sigma's Epsilon Chapter is offering financial support for scholarly projects being completed by Epsilon Chapter members. These funds must be used for items as budgeted in the submitted application proposal that is approved by the Epsilon chapter board. Approved costs include any items that will further the project goals, such as computer time, mailing costs, supplies, software, and travel to present findings at a scholarly conference.
Institutional fees or salary/stipends are NOT considered an approved expense.
Grants may be awarded up to $1000.00 per applicant.
- Registered nurse with current State of Ohio license or student in accredited nursing program, engaged in scholarly activity.
- Member of Epsilon Chapter, STTI (Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society)
- Complete the application requirements.
- Ready to implement when funding is received.
- Complete project within one year of funding.
- Submit final report/disseminate project information according to Epsilon Chapter’s Protocol.
Application: Complete and submit the attached application form accompanied by a two-page double-space narrative proposal. The proposal must include the study/project title, purpose of the study/project, collaborators (or faculty advisor), main tasks to be accomplished with requested budget if the proposal is funded and a timeline for the completion of these tasks.
DEADLINE: March 6, 2020 by 5pm.
SUBMISSION: Email application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Late submissions will not be reviewed.
AWARDS: Committee appointed to review applications will consist of Epsilon Chapter members. Criteria for scoring applications will include (1) Feasibility of the plan; (2) Overall merit of the proposal; and (3) Potential impact on the recipient’s professional development.
NOTIFICATION: Awardees will be notified of funding by March 31, 2020.