Delta Omega, Delta Xi, Pi Chi, and Alpha Mu Chapters of Sigma Theta Tau International Present:
2020 Annual Research Conference
Save the Date: For the evening of Tuesday May 12 at the Kent State University Student Center. This event is open to all nurses and nursing students whether you are a member of Sigma or not. We look forward to an evening of learning together.
Call for Poster Abstracts: We cordially invite nurses and nursing students to submit abstracts for poster presentations on any topic of relevance to nursing. Reports of completed or in progress research, evidence-based practice, or quality improvement projects are welcome. The deadline for submission is 11:59pm on March 13, 2020. We will select 2-4 submissions for oral presentation. Therefore, along with your submission, please note whether you are interested in: Oral presentation, Poster Presentation or either.
- Email abstracts to: Sandy Knauf at SKnauf@malone.edu or Holly Kibler at Hkibler@malone.edu
- Please include “Abstract Submission”, “Oral, Poster or Either” and your name in the subject line.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm on March 13, 2020.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words and should contain a title and the following headings: introduction, methods, results, discussion and conclusion.
- Submissions must include one learner objective. Identify a measureable outcome which completes the sentence: “The learner will be able to . . .”. Objectives are not included in the 250 word limit.
Abstracts will be blinded for peer review. Presenters will be notified via email of acceptance decision by March 27, 2020 and must confirm attendance and provide biographical forms by April 10, 2020. Presenters are responsible for expenses, including registration fees, travel, and lodging.
Registration for the conference opens on March 2, 2020 at: bit.ly/sigmacollaborative2020